We are back with our picks for the rest of the weekend and are more excited than ever. All of our picks for this weekend are one unit bets. We do not like to get ahead of ourselves to start the season. The key to any successful gambling venture is bankroll protection. We do not see a Miss St./LSU scenario or USC/Arkansas like we did the last three years. The odds makers are tightening up the ship and we will wait patiently for them to mess up and for our models to identify blatant money making opportunities. Stay patient, manage your bankroll smartly and get ready to pounce when we tell you to.
As any of our readers know, typically we only post picks that we (Flash and Runny) absolutely agree on 100%. No exceptions. Even when we have guest appearences from our degenerates, like Maury the Wig, who posts picks, we must agree with those picks to post. We haggle with each other over nearly every game to get to the games we feel are our locks. We do this because we firmly believe that competion and street fighting leads to the best results. So, when we make an RPJ pick you can rest assured that it is a pick that has been discussed, and dicussed and discussed until we are both bloody.
That said, we are adding a new wrinkle to our game. This year, in addition to the RPJ picks we will post, we will also show you other picks that each of us feel are locks, but did not survive the Flash-Runny battle royale. Our reason for doing this is the same….competion breeds excellence. We are only about winning. Winning big and decimating our competitors (i.e. Vegas) Ragnar Lodbrok-style. We fight so much for our picks that we even want to beat each other!!
On with the picks…..
WEEK 1 PICKS continued
Saturday, August 30, 2008
USC at Virginia (+19.5) – Virginia is a mess. This is not the same team as last year. The QB is gone from the team and their best defensive player is playing on Sundays. For UVA, Last year was the year of the right bounces and winning every close game. This year is not going to be fun for Virginia as Clemson and Wake are solid and Miami, UNC and FSU are all better. USC did not impress in their opener last year against Idaho and the Trojans tend to start the season slowly. Also, Sanchez was injured during the first week of camp and is just back to practice.
However, this week, Sanchez looks great and we believe USC has the best defense in the country. Take into consideration that USC is the only prgram in D-1 that practices its starting offense against its starting defense. This means USC will be ready to pound UVA on both sides of the ball. The best defense USC’s offense will see all year is its own. Only way to really highlight USC’s defense is to showcase one of their leaders…Rey Maualuga. Rey might actually kill somebody on the field this year by hitting them into the third sphere of hell.
and of course you can not ignore Taylor Mays….
These boys can lay some lumber. Some ATS stats:
Trojans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
Trojans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Trojans are 20-7 ATS in their last 27 non-conference games.
Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in August.
Cavaliers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 non-conference games.
We do not think UVA’s August record will matter and see USC absolutely pounding the run all day. USC wins big and probably by at least 4 TDs because the Cavs will not be able to score. Remember the USC/Arkansas scores.
Alabama at (neutral site) Clemson (-4.5) – This is probably the most interesting game of the first weekend. All of the pressure is on Clemson. They are picked by the “experts” to win the ACC, to play in a BCS bowl game and are favored to win this game. If this game were in Death Valley it would be a different story but it is not. The Tide and Saban are coming off a disappointing 7-6 season and are looking to make a statement early. We all know Saban will turn this team around, just give him 2 more recruiting classes as good as his class this past year and SEC foes should look out. Tommy Bowden is a big choke artist and will be fired if he does not meet and/or exceed the lofty pre-season expectations. Does this look like a coach that can lead your team to the promised land?
We do not trust him to wipe his own ass and his roids are clearly flaring up in this pic.
Alabama has beaten Clemson 11 straight times, but the last meeting was in 1975. Saban is the better coach and will have a month to prepare for Clemson and that will be a huge advantage. The ATS numbers are bad for both teams:
Crimson Tide are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
Crimson Tide are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
Tigers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 vs. SEC.
The ATS point that sticks out the most is Clemson versus the SEC. Coaching and location, two underrated handicapping points, will dictate this game. Alabama (+4.5) will cover and do not be surprised if they pull the upset.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Colorado at (neutral site) Colorado State (+11) – We already pointed out in our Vegas preview piece that the Big 12 has the most elite talent at QB in the country and Colorado is part of that picture. QB Cody Hawkins looks good running the new spread offense at Colorado and he was challenged by his backups in camp. The competition has been healthy and will only make Cody better. He is a scrapper and the Buffs were scrappy last year. They beat Oklahoma and Texas Tech so they have the confidence that they can beat anybody anywhere. Always remember one thing….the reason you have heard of Boise State is because of Colorado’s coach, Dan Hawkins. Hawkins put Boise State on the map and then was hired away to restore Colorado’s program. This team is young and is starting to get the talent needed to compete with every team in the Big 12. A little birdy told us that when Hawkins showed up in 2006 he did not think the team possessed one legit D-1 athlete. Taking that into consideration we think he has done a great job. The Buffs went 2-10 in 2006 and 6-7 in 2007. We think they will improve and end the year with a winning record. We have one reason to shit on Colorado State and it comes from this press conference. Please click here to laugh at these tools.
Here is the injured star of Colorado State….
Any D-1 coach that opens a press conference during game week and talks about his kicker is an idiot. It is clear this clown has never coached D-1 before. Colorado is going to drop huge Buffalo turds all over this team. Plus, Colorado has probably the best freshman running back in the country in Darrell Scott. This kid can straight bowl over defenses. He will be an immediate starter. He probably get 150 yards in his debut.
Well these ATS numbers are a mess:
Buffaloes are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Buffaloes are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 vs. MWC.
Buffaloes are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
Rams are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
Rams are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Underdog is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 meetings.
The Buffalos are legit this year. No way Colorado State keeps it close, even in a rivalry game. Team Hawkins is too damn good. Take the Buffs (-11) to the bank!!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Tennessee at UCLA (+7.5) – Last year Tennessee traveled to play Cal and was thrashed. Of course that Tennessee team was good enough to play in the SEC championship game. What a freakin joke. The team that plays in the SEC championship can not even beat a team in the bottom half of the Pac-10. Where was the media to talk about that one? This year The Vols travel to play a UCLA team that is nowhere close to Cal’s talent level from last year. UCLA has a new coach, a new offense and injuries to their 1st and 2nd string QBs. Their new coach is also trying to make himself a public figure with ridiculous ads in the local LA papers. He needs to focus on recruiting and boosting the talent on his roster. Go bet on some more March Madness pools Rick.
Is UCLA serious with that crap?!?!?! Worse ad ever. The USC band has more 5 star recruits than UCLA has had in the past 10 years combined. Tennessee is the superior team top to bottom and this game does not really need any detail. The line should be in the double digits and we are jumping on it under 10. The ATS numbers:
Volunteers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 non-conference games.
Volunteers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on grass.
Volunteers are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Volunteers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in September.
Bruins are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on grass.
Bruins are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Bruins are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. SEC.
Bruins are 20-7 ATS in their last 27 home games.
Bruins are 19-7-1 ATS in their last 27 games in September.
Don’t buy UCLA’s ATS numbers. UCLA is not good and simply does not have the talent to match up with Tennessee. The Vols win this one by more than 10 and if they do not then the SEC is SOFT as hell this year.
We are introducing a new feature this year. Flash Flash and Runny work well together because we only pick games where every single one of our bet criteria are met. This is why we might only focus on 3-8 games each week. It simply means our models do not mesh up. This year we are going to publish our individual picks outside of RPJ Syndicate’s picks. We are not going to give you detailed reasons for our explanations but we are going to track our individual metrics outside of The Syndicate so you can see more picks.
Flash Flash Picks
Illinois (+8.5) at (neutral site but not really) Missouri – One of the best QBs in the nation, Daniel, playing at their home away from home in the Loo. Love Maclin too. Illinois will not be as good as last year minus Mendenhall. Missouri easily wins by more than 10.
Oklahoma St. at Washington St. (+7.5) – Both teams will score but Washington State’s defense is more inept that Oklahoma State’s is and that will be enough for the Cowboys to win by more than 10. Loving Ok. St. in this one.
Bowling Green at Pitt (-13) – Some analysts have picked Bowling Green to win the MAC. They averaged 30.2 points and 402.5 yeards per game last year. Plus, they return their leading QB. However, I just don’t see them competing in the up-and-coming MAC. The architect behind thier offense, O-Coordinator Mick McCall, left to take the same position at Northwestern. Also, their o-line has three new starters. Pitt’s D will eat this up. Pitt has one of the best front 7 in NCAA. Also, Pitt’s D was ranked #5 in total D last year and they return 6 starters. Their D is extrememly deep. Throw in LeSean McCoy and this will be a beatdown. McCoy may drop 200 on them. Take Pitt (-13) all the way to the bank!!!!
Utah (+3.5) @ Michigan – Rich Rodriguez’s Ann Arbor and much anticipated Michigan blue. No doubt he is a phenomenal coach and can get as much out of his players as anyone. I’m a huge fan. However, he can only do so much in so little time. He is implementing his spread offense in a team that just does not have the personnel yet. Rodriguez knows this, and I’m sure he will do the best he can with what he has. Michigan does have a stacked D and return 8 starters, including everyone on their line. They will definitely be the positive in this game for the maize and blue. However, they will be going against a team that runs the spread offense, too. A team that has been doing it much longer and has many more suitable players. QB Brian Johnson is back and finally healthy. This kid has serious wheels and can sling it. To back him up, Sophmore Corbin Louks can come in for a spell much like Tebow did his freshman year. They return their starting RB and a JuCo transfer in Matt Asiata who can run all day. They can guide this offense against Michigan’s D enough to keep this close. It will be the Utes D that stiffles Michigan’s new offense enough to keep it close. Don’t be surprised if the Utes go into Ann Arbor and silence the world’s quietest 100,000+ fans. Take the Utes +3.5. Don’t forget….Ann Arbor is a whore!!!
Enjoy the picks!!!
Flash Flash and Runny
Stay tuned for NFL picks next week. Feel free to post anything you want on this blog or to email us at email@example.com. We are here for our readers and want you to make as much money as possible this season.
RPJ Syndicate = 0-0 on the NCAA season. Man it feels good to put these numbers out again.
Welcome back for another great year of NCAA football. We can not wait for this season and know this will be our most lucrative yet. First things first, we do not hold anything back and we are here to make ourselves and you money…cold hard cash!!!! We post our picks with the lines we bet them. Our money is on every game we pick so we will feel the pain and share the gain; with lots more gain on tap for this year. Our models have been tweaked and we have spread our network of undercover informants so get ready for the best free pick evaluation you have ever seen. Pay close attention to the lines we bet because a half point spread difference matters to us. If you followed us last year you made money…plain and simple!!!
This forum is as much for you as it is for us. If you want us to pick a game for you let us know. If you want to ask us any questions, feel free to post on this blog or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to make as much money as is humanly possible this season and we want your feedback. Also, thanks for the positive feedback to our email address. It is nice to know when you do well too. If you want to call us a bunch of stupid idiots that is your right too. We do not edit our blog and will debate you to death and probably call you names because we are both short tempered.
Last note of business before the picks, Runny wants this to be a hardcore betting pick blog only and Flash Flash wants to display our picks with hot chicks. We were the originators of chicks and picks that other sports personalities, not naming names FARRELL, ripped off. No Runny is not gay but it makes you wonder doesn’t it.
WEEK 1 PICK
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wake Forest at Baylor (+12) – This game is not going to be close. Wake returns 9 starters from a solid and stout defense and returns a decent QB and RB in Skinner and Adams. Baylor is bad and has been practicing poorly leading up to this game. Baylor has been turning over the ball left and right in practice and Wake will be all over any mistakes. Also, why in the hell would anybody go play for Baylor, root for Baylor or bet on Baylor when they put their coaches picture on the cover of the media guide. What a crock. How about supporting your student athletes!!!!
We think this has the making of an ugly game and are confident that Wake can easily win by 14 points or more. We do not see any “coaches” on this media guide.
Based on this we might bet against Baylor every game this year. Ha ha.
Some against the spread (ATS) numbers:
Demon Deacons are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
Demon Deacons are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
Baylor Bears are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 home games.
Baylor Bears are 4-13 ATS in their last 17 games overall.
Take Wake and start off the week on a winning note. Jim Grobe is a great coach and will have his team ready to play. Anything up to 14 points and we are all over this game. THIS IS A 1 BETTING UNIT GAME FOR US
Let the games begin Biatches!!!
Flash Flash and Runny
And yes Jessican Simpson is still hot……….
– All picks this week are for Saturday’s games
– We are 43-40 on the season, 3-3 Brinks truck bets (keep reading cause the Brinks Truck bet is back and has been renamed) and up 3 units.
– There are two Brinks truck opportunities this week. The first is a typical Brinks truck bet and then we are renaming the Brinks truck bet going forward. Read on to find the games.
– We want to thank all of our readers because we hit a new record today for shortest amount of time to 1,000 blog reads and the count keeps climbing….meaning after 15 days, over 1,100 readers have visited our blog. And over the last week we are averaging almost 100 hits a day. Thank you for reading us and as always please feel free to leave comments, ask us questions on this blog or if you are shy send us a private email to email@example.com.
– It is becoming clearly obvious what our readers want….HOT CHICKS AND PICKS. That blog blew up so Chicks and Picks is back for a repeat effort. Enjoy!
And now on with the picks:
Wisconsin @ Minnesota (+14) = The St. Pauli Girl game. The Northern Midwesterners up in Wisconsin and Minnesota love their beer, cheese, meat products and shapely women. What better way to kick off the week than by showcasing one of our favorites…. The St. Pauli Girl!!!
Wisconsin looked strong against Michigan last week. They definitely caught them in a look ahead game but that is not their problem and they took care of business. Minnesota is flat out bad and not really competitive in the Big Ten. Add that to the fact that this is a clean sweep game and it makes our lives a lot easier. Wisconsin will have a field day running on the Gophers. Minnesota gives up 221 yards agame on the ground and is minus 13 in the turnover ration. We were actually surprised to see this line under 20 points. Some against the spread (ATS) numbers for you:
Badgers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road favorite.
Badgers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Badgers are 8-3 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Badgers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games on turf.
Badgers are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games as a favorite.
Badgers are 15-7-1 ATS in their last 23 games following a ATS win.
Golden Gophers are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games as a home underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Golden Gophers are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Golden Gophers are 1-4-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Golden Gophers are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games on turf.
Golden Gophers are 2-9-1 ATS in their last 12 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Golden Gophers are 1-5-3 ATS in their last 9 games as a home underdog.
Golden Gophers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
Also, when you throw in the fact that the Badgers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings and 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings in Minnesota, you can see where we are going with this. Wisconsin wins BIG. Take Wisconsin to win and cover!!!
Brinks Truck Bet Alert – Ohio State @ Michigan (+4) = The Yasmine Bleeth game. Yasmine was on the top of her game, a Baywatch Babe, attending red carpet events and then whammy…..she was arrested for cocaine possession in one of the most hideous transformations ever. If you do not believe us check out the before and after pictures below.
So how does this apply to football games..it is pretty easy…a team that was living the high life is now a bust over night. Ohio State was living the high life last week, ranked number 1 in the BCS standings, enjoying a Big Ten 20 game win streak that spanned two years, playing an unranked Illinois team at home and then it was stomach punch time. A loss dropped Ohio St from 1 to 7 and ended their national title hopes. This whole game is actually a mess. Michigan is facing a ton of distractions with injuries to Henne and Hart and there are numerous rumors flying around that Lloyd Carr will step down. We already know Tressel is a much better coach than Carr and he knows the Rose Bowl is on the line and will come ready to play and he is not facing any distractions. We love this game as our return the Brinks Truck action this week. Michigan is banged up, we think the game would have been competiive with a healthy Hart and Henne but these guys are simply not healthy and can not finish games, especially against a physical Ohio State defense. Here are the ATS numbers for you:
Buckeyes are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Buckeyes are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
Buckeyes are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 road games.
Buckeyes are 21-7 ATS in their last 28 conference games.
Buckeyes are 22-8 ATS in their last 30 games overall.
Buckeyes are 15-6 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Wolverines are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. loss.
Wolverines are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
Tressel owns Carr and the streak will continue. Ohio State wins this easily and covers. We are betting 5 times our normal betting unti on this game in Brinks Truck style. Back up the truck and load us up with cash!!! Kaching!!!!
Syracuse @ UCONN (-18.5) = This is the Rachel Mcadams game. She basically came out of nowhere in Wedding Crashers and we probably will not hear from her again.
UCONNS came out of nowhere this year and will lose to West Virginia next week and then probably not be heard from again for a very long time. This is a clean sweep game. UCONN Is coming off a tough loss but knows they still control their own destiny and need to win this game setting up a matchup with West Virginia for a shot at the Big East title. Syracuse is pretty much useless as a team this year and loses out to UCONN in every statistical category that we track. The ATS numbers:
Orange are 6-13 ATS in their last 19 conference games.
Orange are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Orange are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
Orange are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games on grass.
Orange are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as a road underdog.
Orange are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games.
Orange are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
Orange are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Orange are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games as an underdog.
Orange are 1-6 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Huskies are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
Huskies are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Huskies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a S.U. loss.
Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
Huskies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
Huskies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.
Huskies are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a home favorite.
Do you like those ATS numbers…we do!! We would not be surprised to see UCONN win this game by 30 points. UCONN wins and covers easily!!!
San Diego State @ Air Force (-11) = This is the Chick with a gun game. Our little tribute to the armed forces. No real meaning here, just a hot chick with guns. Yeah real guns and “those” guns. Enjoy Miss Alba
Another clean sweep game here. Air Force simply dominates San Diego across the board. Air Force has a dynamic offense that emabrassed Notre Dame on the road last week and they will continue their onslaught this week. San Diego State can not stop the run; they give up over 182 yards per game and Air Force rushes for 274 yards per game. Can you say UGLY!!! The ATS numbers:
San Diego State
Aztecs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Aztecs are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Aztecs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
Falcons are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Falcons are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games on grass.
Falcons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a striaght up win.
Falcons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite.
Falcons are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games after accumulating more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
Falcons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 conference games.
Falcons are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Falcons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
Falcons are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
The only thins going for San Diego State is the fact that this is Mrs. Flash Flash’s pick of the week. She has family there and wants them to win. The Syndicate thinks Air Force will pummel this team and we love that it is a home game. Clean sweep teams have a slight advantage when playing at home. Air Force wins and covers!!!
Idaho @ Boise State (-33.5) = Cheerleader versus Cheerleader Game. We are simply picking the team that has the hottest cheerleader.
The Idaho cheerleader second from the left is the hottest on either team. Therefore we are saying that Idaho will cover in this game. Just to be honest with you, we found an undefeated new category in our models and the models say that Idaho will cover. This is part of our proprietary juice so you just have to trust us. Too many points in this one, seriously we are taking Idaho to cover!!
Duke @ Notre Dame (+6) = This is clearly the return of the Britney Spears Train Wreck Game and this time it is a double train wreck. Both teams are a joke just like our C-section pal Britney.
We have enjoyed some consistent success bettting against Notre Dame this year and we are going to keep it going. Week after week we get to witness (thanks NBC) just how terrible and deflated The Irish are. Air Force was completely dominating the line of scrimmage last week and were driving the Notre Dame D-line back 3-5 yards on every play. Both of these teams stink but we think Duke will play with more Pride. The ATS numbers:
Blue Devils are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Blue Devils are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog.
Blue Devils are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
Blue Devils are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.
Fighting Irish are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
Fighting Irish are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
Fighting Irish are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 non-conference games.
Fighting Irish are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games in November.
Fighting Irish are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games overall.
Fighting Irish are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games on grass.
Fighting Irish are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a S.U. loss.
Fighting Irish are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Fighting Irish are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. ACC.
Fighting Irish are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games.
Fighting Irish are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a home favorite.
Fighting Irish are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Fighting Irish are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
Fighting Irish are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
We are not confident Duke can win but we think they will cover!!!
Iowa State @ Kansas (-26.5) = This is the Anna Nicole Smith Game, meaning…Even the Big Ones have to fall and we are not talking about breasts.
So maybe you were able to figure out where we are going with this game. We think this is the game Kansas finally does not cover. The same statitical undefeated item that Idaho has shows up for Iowa State. We think Kansas wins but we think the prospects of playing against Missouri next week and the continued pressure of being the only undefeated BCS conference team will start to take its toll. Iowa State plays teams tough and the Cyclones have been outscored by an average of 14.5 points on the road this season. Well they are getting 26.5 points so we think it is just too many points. Some ATS numbers to back us up:
Cyclones are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 conference games.
Cyclones are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.
Cyclones are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
Cyclones are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Cyclones are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Cyclones are 6-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Cyclones are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
Cyclones are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in November.
Also, throw in the fact that the Cyclones are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings and we feel pretty good that they can cover. Take Iowa State to cover. Sorry Kansas we think you are going to finally let us down this week. It just would not be our blog if we did not give props to Mangino (we think he might be related to Anna Nicole; they are the same size!!!):
Brinks Truck Bet Alert #2 – Oklahoma St. @ Baylor (+14) = This is our Eva Mendez pick of the week. We think this is the hottest pick out there right now and we are renaiming our Brinks truck bet the the Eva Mendes game and we think you will agree after checking out these pictures.
This is a fun game to look at, not as fun as Eva’s ass, but fun nonetheless. You want to bet this game and this is our BRINKS TRUCK (now EVA MENDES) bet of the week. We are loading up 5 times our normal betting unit on this game. So far on the season we are 3-3 with these types of bets and we have patiently been waiting for our next opportunity. Well here it is!!! We are completely dumbfounded the line is this low. Before showing you the ATS numbers, take a look at Baylor’s Big 12 games this year:
Lost at Oklahoma 52-21 – Margin of defeat was 31
Lost to Texas Tech 38-7 – Margin of defeat was 31
Lost at Kansas State 51-13 – Margin of defeat was 38
Lost to Texas 31-10 – Margin of defeat was 21
Lost at Kansas 58-10 – Margin of defeat was 48
Lost to Colorado 43-23 – Margin of defeat was 20
Lost at Texas A and M 34-10 – Margin of defeat was 24
Average margin of defeat in all of their Big 12 games this year was 30 points.
Do you see a trend here? How is this spread not more than 20 points. Now on to the ATS numbers that back us up even more:
Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Cowboys are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road favorite of 10.5 or greater.
Cowboys are 17-5 ATS in their last 22 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.
Cowboys are 12-4 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
Cowboys are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
Cowboys are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games as a road favorite.
Bears are 20-42 ATS in their last 62 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Bears are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games.
Bears are 9-23 ATS in their last 32 games following a ATS win.
Bears are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss.
Bears are 4-12 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight up loss of more than 20 points.
Bears are 4-12 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
Bears are 8-26 ATS in their last 34 games in November.
Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a home underdog of 10.5 or greater.
Bears are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a home underdog.
Bears are 2-11 ATS in their last 13 conference games.
Bears are 2-11 ATS in their last 13 games as an underdog.
Throw in the fact that the favorite is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings and the Cowboys are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings and we are counting the dollars!!! We love this game. Oklahoma State rebounds strong, wins easily and crushes Baylor!!! We are betting 5 times our normal betting unit on this game and you can kiss the Brinks truck bet goodbye because it is now called the Eva Mendes bet!!! How hot is Eva Mendes…one more picture:
Oklahoma @ Texas Tech (+8) = This is the Lindsey Lohan Red Raider Game. All Flash no substance, Probably has an STD or 130.
Texas Tech has this glitzy razzle dazzle offense but they never win the big game. All flash and no substance and then their coach goes off on an officiating rant after the Texas game that was like a Lohan drunken coke binge. Lohan mugshot:
There was just no place for it. Throw in the fact that this is a clean sweep game and we are loving the action. Oklahoma dominates the numbers against Texas Tech and are even more efficient on offense converting third downs. Then when you thrown in the fact that Oklahoma’s defense is significantly better than Texas Tech and wins the turnover ratio battle, we do not think this game will be competitive. The ATS numbers:
Sooners are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on turf.
Sooners are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in November.
Sooners are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.
Sooners are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Sooners are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS loss.
Sooners are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 road games.
Sooners are 11-5-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Red Raiders are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS loss.
Red Raiders are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games in November.
Red Raiders are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
Red Raiders are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0.
Red Raiders are 1-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Some more number for you…the Sooners are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings and the Road team is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings. What does all of this mean….Oklahoma wins easily and covers!!!!
Miami @ Virginia Tech (-17) = This game is just an excuse to end on a video of a hot latina chick’s ass. Plain and simple. We highly recommend you check out this video.
This is another clean sweep game. Miami is coming off one of their most embarassing losses ever, a 48 point loss to Virginia at home. They also lost at home the previous week to NC State. What has become of THE U? This Miami team is terrible. The Hokies run for almost 80 more yards a game, have one of the best run defenses in the country and are plus 10 for turnover ratio. If you eliminate the last 4 minutes of the BC game, Virginia Tech has been a cover machine down the stretch, winning every game (minus the 4 minutes against BC) since September. The ATS numbers:
Hurricanes are 4-10 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Hurricanes are 8-20-1 ATS in their last 29 games overall.
Hurricanes are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss.
Hurricanes are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games in November.
Hurricanes are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road games.
Hurricanes are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Hurricanes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss of more than 20 points.
Hurricanes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on grass.
Hurricanes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
Hurricanes are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
Hokies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in November.
Hokies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
Hokies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Hokies are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 conference games.
Hokies are 18-8 ATS in their last 26 games following a ATS win.
Hokies are 23-11 ATS in their last 34 games following a straight up win.
This spread seems high on paper and in name only. We all remember the Virginia Tech/Miami teams of the past but need to remember that this is the present. Throw in that the Hurricanes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 meetings and we know this line is right. We actually think it could have been over 20 points and we still would have bet on The Hokies. Take Virginia Tech to cover and win in a blow out!!!
These are our picks. We are definitely disappointed in our NCAA season and are looking forward to ending strong and even more profitable than we are now. Please feel free to post comments or suggestions or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your input and we know you are out there reading this.
Flash Flash and Runny
We were 4-2 last week but missed our Brinks Truck bet so the Brinks Truck is in the shop this weekend getting tuned up. What we do have is 9 great picks for you this weekend. Because we are always up front and honest…we are 24-18 on the season, 3-3 for Brinks Truck bets and we are up 6 units. The 6 units is a joke and we plan on turning that around ASAP.
For our nine picks this week, we are going to break them down into 4 betting categories. First up is the ” Clean Sweep”. The clean sweep means a team meets our statistical betting criteria. The public data we share with you for the clean sweep is the following:
Offensive rushing yards per game
Offensive 3rd down efficiency
Defensive rushing yards given up per game
Defensive 3rd down efficiency
When a team meets these 5 figures they win more times than not because they control the clock, can move the ball, stop opponents from controlling the clock, stop opponents from moving up and down the field and do not turn the ball over.
The Clean Sweep Games of the Week:
1) Cincy @ Pitt (plus 9.5) – Cincy is going to be very pissed off following their loss to Louisville and PITT just can not get anything going. Even Navy passed all over them last week. Yes Navy passed the ball successfully on PITT. In what could be a turn of events that actually helps PITT, their coach, Dave Wannstedt, tore his achilles tendon and will probable coach the game from the press box. We saw what good old Dave was able to do against Navy and that was coach his team out of a win. Being in the press box and away from the players and flow of the game might help PITT. However, please be serious here, Cincinnati is ninth in the country in scoring average at 40.6 points per game, while Pitt has given up an average of 42.0 points in its last three contests. This game will be ugly. Ride Cincy and their 5 and 1 record against the spread. Easy cash in this one.
2) Miss St. @ West Virginia (minus 24) – Plain and simple stats for this one. Miss. St. can not stop the run and turns the ball over. West Virginia should have no problem taking control of this game. West Virginia is coming off a bye and Pat White should have had plenty of time to get healthy. Last year and on the road, West Virginia won 42-14. We expect this game to be even more ugly. Mountaineers mount the boys from Mississipp and make em squeal like pigs.
3) Kansas @ Colorado (plus 3.5) – Kansas is becoming one of our favorite teams and is undefeated against the spread at 5 and 0. Last year Kansas won 20-15 and this year’s team is a lot better. Colorado just lost 47-20 to the same Kansas State team Kansas beat. This spread should really be over 10. Jayhawks splatter their poo all over the Buffs.
4) Texas @ Baylor (plus 25) – We saw what Kansas could do against Baylor, a 58-10 win and Texas should whoop them even worse. Baylor might be competitive against the cellar dwellers like Notre Dame but they will be hooked by the Horns. Texas in a blowout.
5) Oregon @ Washington (plus 11.5) – Oregon is really hot. We see this as a parallel to the USC team that lost to CAL in 3-OT a few years back. After that loss the Trojans went on a tear, ultimately destroying Michigan in the Rose Bowl. Well this Oregon team, after suffering a disappointing loss to Cal is on fire after destroying Wash. St. 53-7 last week. Oregon is probably the most explosive team in the Pac-10 and will continue to prove it this week. Ducks blow out Washington by more than 20.
6) Oklahoma @ Iowa St. (plus 29.5) – Iowa St. is the Sooners’ red headed step child. All time they are 66-5-2 in the series. What a freakin joke. So the question is not will Oklahoma win but by how much. The Cyclones lost to Texas 56-3 last week and we expect a similar score. Easy win for the Sooners.
The “Wash” Game of the week
Sometimes we look at a game and do not see one clear winner that stands out meaning the teams are essentially even. We have one such game this weekend.
7) Tennessee @ Alabama (pick em) – Tennessee rushes for 19 more yards a game and the teams are equal in offensive 3rd down conversions. On defense, Alabama is a little better against the run and the teams are even in third down conversion percentage. Turnover ratio favors Alabama 6 to 1 and we think this will be the difference. This game dropped to pick em and we love not having to worry about points, picking the home team and the team that turns the ball over less. Roll Tide Roll. Alabama wins this game.
The SEC Road Cover of the Week
8) Auburn @ LSU (minus 10.5) – The SEC has had some great games the last few weeks and the number one lesson to learn is to not bet on the favorite in the higher spread games. Auburn’s defense proved they can play with the Florida offense and will have no problem with the LSU offense. We do not think Auburn wins but we know they will keep it closer than 10.5 points. Against ranked teams Auburn keeps it close; 3 points with South Florida, 3 points with Florida, 2 points with Arkansas. Take Auburn and the points and watch as they strike fear into another SEC team.
The Fever Game
9) Central Michigan @ Clemson (minus 16.5) – Dancin, Dancin, YEAH!!!! We got the fever for LaFevour once again. Central Michigan has been a cover machine the last three weeks and they covered easily. Our boy Dan LaFevour has the Chippewas playing aggressive football and we think they can keep it close with Clemson and certainly closer than the 16.5 points they are getting. Look at these numbers, this game is too easy: Chippewas are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games in October. Chippewas are 6-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record. Chippewas are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on grass. Chippewas are 14-3-1 ATS in their last 18 games following a ATS win. Chippewas are 21-5-1 ATS in their last 27 games overall. Chippewas are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater. And then we get to look at Clemson: Tigers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games on grass. Tigers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games overall. Tigers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 home games. Tigers are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games as a favorite. Tigers are 0-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record. Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater. Tigers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss. Tigers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games as a home favorite. Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.
If these numbers do not convince you to get the Fever for LaFevour than you are in the wrong business. Stop betting, send us your money and in return we will send you a jar of tiddly winks.
On a side note, we both go to the USC/Notre Dame game in South Bend every two years and this weekend will be no different. We normally would put out a prediction on this game but Runny wants to bet USC cause he hates ND and Flash wants to bet ND cause USC has been dog vomint for three weeks in a row. We both think USC wins easily and the Trojans defenders might actually physically kill a Notre Dame player because their offense is so terrible. Notre Dame would be better off playing 11 of those little leprechauns from the Lucky Charms commercial cause USC is going to physically dominate them. Also, if you see two drunk USC clowns in the Notre Dame alumni tent feel free to say hello. We will be the ones double fisting bloodies and beers and heckling the demented leprechaun lovers. How in the hell can BC be favored by 13.5 points in South Bend and the Trojans opened at 20.5 points. At least they dropped down to 18 and continue to go down but give me a freakin break. If Vegas were legit at setting lines this game would have an 8-10 point spread.
*****10/19/2007***** We needed to post this story about USC…Trojans endure harrowing flight
This is big news. There is one other game we can remember this year where this happened and it was when Southern Miss travelled to Boise St and got blown out 38-16 and did not cover the 10.5 point spread. Please remember that these guys are kids and they just were on a plane where they thought they were going to die. It is not surprising that I have seen some “experts” actually pick ND for an outright win now after this news was announced. We still think USC wins but Flash thinks this is even more reason why ND will cover. Runny absolutely refuses to give ND any credit and still is on the USC to cover bandwagon. We are here to share info and we feel like this is important betting information that needs to spread.
We hope you enjoy the picks. We have been winners for 6 of the 7 weeks of the NCAA season and we love our picks this week. If you want any picks from us or reasons why we did not bet a game let us know. Simply post a comment and we will get back to you within a couple of hours. Our money is always where our mouth is and that means we share the fruits of our labor with you,our readers.
Flash Flash and Runny
“I love the smell of napalm in the morning”…Not so much but our picks last week smelled worse than napalm, they smelled like dog shit!!!. Our picks were putrid last week and gave us our first losing picking segment on the season (NCAA and NFL). Here is where we stand…
On the season NCAA picks are 20-16, our Brinks truck bets (bet 5 times your normal betting unit) are 3-2 and we are up 8 units on the season. Still profitable and only one down week in 6 weeks. This is a marathon and not a sprint and the entire goal of the season is to build a big enough bankroll to crush the bowl season and that is where the BIG MONEY is!!!! We were 19-4 last year during the bowl season and that record is what prompted us to get this blog up and running so we can prove to you how we are successful and that we can consistently make you money.
As always… our picks are below and our money is where our mouth is.
Because Week 6 was shitty we are giving you 6 great picks this time around. Just kidding this is actually how the numbers worked out this week.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
THE BRINKS TRUCK BET OF THE CENTURY. Yes you heard that right. We love our first pick of the week and will be betting 5 times our normal amount.
1) Boston College (-13.5) @ Notre Dame – This game is a joke and the Boston College bettors will get the benefit of the irrational leprechaun lovers first win last week. Lets take a look at what really happened last week…UCLA had 7 turnovers, outgained ND 2-1 on offense, held ND to under 100 yards passing and 50 yards rushing, had 11 penalties, gave up a TD to the ND defense, had to play a red shirt freshman at QB and the list goes on and on. What basically happened is every single thing that could go wrong for UCLA did and now YOU the bettor gets to take advantage of it. America is a beautiful thing isn’t it. UCLA was a 21 point favorite at home against Notre Dame and now Boston College, THE 4TH (I mean $$$th) rated team in the country is only a 13.5 favorite at Notre Dame…This has to be a joke. Notre Dame already has shown that they can not compete against athletic teams and Boston College can run, pass and play defense. BC’s defense is excellent against the run and I love any time a defense can force ND to pass. We have seen that game plan before…..drop back for a pass…oh oh oh… sacked by 5 defenders. This is a clean sweep game, which means Boston College is more efficient on offense, more efficient on defense and has a better turnover ratio on the season. The historians are going to remember all the classic BC/ND matchups that ended with game winning field goals…We could give a shit!!! We know this is a BC team that has a swagger that is gonna go into South Bend and beat some ass. Boston College wins this in a blowout!!!!! We got on this game earlier in the week and do have it a -13.5 but we would still recommend this up to -20.
2) Virginia Tech (-13.5) @ Duke – At first glance this is a bit scary because Duke is one of the best teams against the spread in the country at 5-1 and Va. Tech is only 1-4. Well the game stats do not lie. Virginia Tech gives us another clean sweep matchup…Va. Tech rushes for more yards a game, converts more 3rd downs on offense, its defense gives up less rushing yards a game than Duke and lets opposing offenses convert less third downs and is better in the turnover margin game. Here are some other historical numbers to back up our “clean sweep” stat approach…Hokies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as a road favorite of 10.5 or greater. Hokies are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game. Hokies are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games in October. Hokies are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games as a road favorite. Hokies are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 road games. Hokies are 6-2 ATS vs. a team with a losing record. Hokies are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 conference games. Hokies are 16-7 ATS in their last 23 games following a ATS win. Some reasons we do not like the Dukies include: Blue Devils are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in October. Blue Devils are 10-26 ATS in their last 36 home games. Blue Devils are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games as a home underdog. Blue Devils are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a home underdog of 10.5 or greater. Blue Devils are 0-8 ATS in their last 8 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Basically as we see it….Va. Tech is hot after getting blown out by LSU. They destroyed Clemson on the road last week and Clemson is much better than Duke and Death Valley is 1 million times more difficult to play in then Wallace Wade Football Stadium. Lets see…Wallace Wade versus Death Valley. Unless the nerdy Duke students are going to figure out how to give the entire Hokie roster diarrhea before the game this line is a joke. Actually Va. Tech would still cover this with pants full of crap. Take Va. Tech and cash!!!!
3) Drum roll please………..We are back with our favorite team from last year!!!!We’ve got the Fever, the Fever, the Fever for LeFevour. He is back!!!! Army @ Central Michigan (-13.5) – Did you know what team was best against the spread last season…..Central Michigan. Bet you did not get that one. Now that we are 6 games into the season and Central Michigan has played some nasty road games against the likes of Purdue and Kansas and now is into the middle of the season and is no longer thinking, damn it we lost Joe Staley to the NFL, this team is on a mini roll. Central Michigan is hot after getting embarassed by North Dakota St. at home. They are 2-0 ATS in their last two and won easily at home against Northern Illinois and at Ball State and they are putting up points in bunches. Looking closer, Central Michigan is a another clean sweep stat team this week. They dominate Army across the board. Some trends of importance: Army Black Knights are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 non-conference games. Black Knights are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on Turf. Black Knights are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss. Black Knights are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in October. Central Michigan Chippewas are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games in October. Chippewas are 11-0-1 ATS in their last 12 home games. Chippewas are 9-0 ATS in their last 9 games as a home favorite. Chippewas are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 games on Turf. Chippewas are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games as a favorite. Chippewas are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 games following a ATS win. Chippewas are 20-6-1 ATS in their last 27 games overall.
We are happy to be placing money in the hands of our favorite QB. Catch the fever for LeFevour and take Central Michigan to the bank!!!!
4) Baylor @ Kansas (-26) – Another clean sweep team. Kansas dominates Baylor across the board and is 4 and 0 against the spread this season. I do not even have anything good to write about Baylor potentially pulling something here. Check this out: Bears are 18-39 ATS in their last 57 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater. Bears are 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games following a double-digit loss at home. Bears are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. Bears are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games overall. Bears are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games. Bears are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss. Bears are 1-11 ATS vs. a team with a winning record. And the the 0 fers: Bears are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater. Bears are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog. Bears are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game. Bears are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in October. Bears are 0-8 ATS in their last 8 conference games. Bears are 0-8 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.
So in other words….Baylor is flat out terrible and they are playing on the road against Kansas team that loves to throw up points. Now don’t get me wrong, Baylor is not Notre Dame terrible. Ha ha. I love a season where ND can be the brunt of every joke. This is the first Kansas team that has won at Kansas St. since 1989. This Kansas team has some toughness and should not be taken lightly. Take Kansas and don’t look back!!!
5) Missouri (+10.5) @ Oklahoma – We can not wait to watch this game. A Missouri team rolls into Oklahoma with an undefeated record and an undefeated record against the spread at 4 and 0. One of the last remaining undefeated teams against the spread in the nation. This is an interesting matchup. Both teams run the ball well but Missouri has a significant advantage moving the chains and converting third downs 59% versus 46.7% for Oklahoma. On the defensive side of the ball and this will come as no surprise, Oklahoma has a great run defense and holds opponents to 25.5% third down conversion ratio versus 37.2% for Missouri. The turnover ratio is plus 5 for Missouri and plus 4 for Oklahoma. So it comes down to the fact that there is no real clear favorite in this game and we have to wonder if playing at Oklahoma is a 10.5 point advantage. We do not think so!!! We can spit out positive against the spread stats for both teams but we are only going to focus on one….In heads up play, the underdog is 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 meetings. Both teams have banged up RBs so then what do you look to…. you look at QB. Leadership at QB clearly goes to Missouri’s Chase Daniel. Sam Bradford is good but he is only in his first year and Daniel is a veteran and that is huge in games like this. We love getting this many points betting on Missouri and would not be surprised if Missouri hands the Sooners their second loss of the year.
6) Oregon St. @ Cal (-14) – This game is almost a clean sweep game. Somehow Oregon St. has a great rushing defense but we think this number is an anomaly and other than that Cal blows them out of the water. This Cal team is hot and really looked impressive at Oregon two weeks ago. On the flip side, Oregon St. just can not get things going and really ends up beating themselves with a minus 9 turnover ratio, including 23 turnovers on offense. The against the spread numbers do not really support Cal in this one but we think this is a different Cal team. Cal’s young defense causes turnovers, they run the ball extremely well and have playmakers on both sides of the ball and they are battle tested against ranked teams on the road. Taking care of an underperforming Oregon St. team at home will not be a challenge. If Cal screws us again like they did in the Colorado St. game, we are going to personally serve Jeff Tedford a giant turd sandwich. Take Cal, even if they lose we will videotape Tedford eating his turd sandwich and that will be worth it.
Good luck this week. We apologize for our lackluster 1-2 performance during week 6 but we will be back and we will be back this week. RPJ’s system is battle tested and we will prove to you that we are long term winners. “Start living the life, bet like you mean it, make a boat load of cash and deliver a strong pimp hand.”
Flash and Runny
- Adrian Peterson
- Air Force Falcons
- Akron Zips
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Alabama Tide
- Angelina Jolie
- Angie Harmon
- Anna Kournikova
- Appalachian State
- Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona State
- Arkansas Razorbacks
- Arkansas State
- Atlanta Falcons
- Atlanta Hawks
- Atlantic 10
- Auburn Tigers
- Ball State
- Ball State Cardinals
- Baltimore Ravens
- Baylor Bears
- BBF OMG
- Beanie Wells
- Big 12
- Big East
- Big Mac
- Big Ten
- Bill Parcells
- Black Knights
- Blue Devils
- Bobby Petrino
- Boise State Broncos
- Boston Celtics
- Boston College
- Bowling Green
- Brad Childress
- Brett Favre
- Britney Spears
- Bubba the love Sponge
- Buffalo Bills
- BYU Cougars
- Carmen Luvana
- Carmine's in St. Louis
- Carolina Panthers
- Casey Dick
- Celine Dion
- Central Florida
- Central Michigan
- Chad Pennington
- Charlie Weis
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Chase Daniel
- Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bulls
- Chris Berman
- Chris Bosh
- Chris Redman
- Chuck Liddell
- Chuck Norris
- Cindy Crawford
- Clay Aiken
- Clemson Tigers
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Coaches Poll
- Colin Cowherd
- Colorado Buffaloes
- Colorado St.
- Crimson Tide
- Dahm Triplets
- Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas Mavericks
- Dan LaFevour
- Demon Deacons
- Dennis Erickson
- Dennis Franchione
- Denver Broncos
- Denver Nuggets
- Derek Jeter
- Detroit Lions
- Detroit Pistons
- East Carolina
- East Carolina Pirates
- Eastern Michigan
- Eli Manning
- Eliot Spitzer
- Eric Mangini
- ESPN SUCKS
- Eva Mendes
- Fighting Irish
- Florida Atlantic
- Florida Gators
- Florida International
- Florida State Seminoles
- Frank Beamer
- Free NBA Picks
- Free NBA Playoff Picks
- Free NCAA picks
- Free NFL Divisional Round Picks
- Free NFL Picks
- Free NFL Wild Card Picks
- Free Super Bowl Picks
- Fresno State
- Georgia Bulldogs
- Georgia Tech
- Gia Allemand
- Giselle Bundchen
- Golden Bears
- Golden Gophers
- Golden Hurricane
- Golden State Warriors
- Green Bay Packers
- Hall of Fame
- Hamilton College
- Hannibal Lecter
- Hawaii Rainbows
- Heidi Klum
- Heidi Montag
- Heidi Montaug
- Heisman Trophy
- Hideki Matsui
- Horned Frogs
- Houston Rockets
- Houston Texans
- Howard Stern
- Ike Turner
- Indiana Hoosiers
- Indianapolis Colts
- Indianapolis Pacers
- Iowa Hawkeyes
- Iowa State
- Iowa State Cyclones
- Jackie Robinson
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jamele Hill
- James Laurinaitis
- Jasmine Mai
- Jason Whitten
- Jeff Garcia
- Jeff Tedford
- Jessica Alba
- Jessica Biel
- Jessica Simpson
- Jim Grobe
- Jim Harbaugh
- Jim Tressel
- Jimmy Claussen
- Joe Girardi
- Joe Torre
- Kansas City
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Kansas State
- Katherine Heigl
- Kei Igawa
- Keira Knightley
- Kent State
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Keyra Augustina
- Kim Kardashian
- Knowshon Moreno
- Kobe Bryant
- Kurt Warner
- Kyle Farnsworth
- Kyle Orton
- LA Clippers
- LA Lakers
- Laclede's Landing
- Lane Kifin
- Larry Bowa
- Lauren Conrad
- Lebron James
- Les Miles
- Lily Thai
- Lindsey Lohan
- Live blog
- Lloyd Carr
- Louisville Cardinals
- LSU Tigers
- Malcolm Jenkins
- Mariano Rivera
- Mark Mangino
- Mark Richt
- Married at a Waffle House
- Marshall Thundering Herd
- Matt Millen
- Matt Ryan
- Matt Schaub
- Matt Stafford
- Megan Fox
- Megan Gale
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Miami Dolphins
- Miami Heat
- Miami Hurricanes
- Miami Ohio
- Michael Vick
- Michael Vick Dog Fighting
- Michigan State
- Michigan Wolverines
- Mike Mussina
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Vikings
- Mississippi State
- Missouri State
- Monday Night Football Picks
- More Cowbell
- Mt. Union
- Natalie Gulbis
- National Parks
- NBA Draft
- NBA Picks
- NBA Playoffs Picks
- NC State
- ncaa football
- NCAA Hoops
- NCAA Picks
- New England Patriots
- New Mexico
- New Orleans Hornets
- New Orleans Saints
- New York
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- New York Knicks
- New York Yankees
- NFL Championship Game
- NFL Picks
- Nick Saban
- Nittany Lions
- NJ Nets
- North Carolina
- North Texas
- Notre Dame
- NY Giants
- NY Jets
- NY Knicks
- Oakland Raiders
- Ohio State
- Oklahoma State Cowboys
- Ole Miss
- Oregon Ducks
- Oregon State
- Orlando Magic
- Pam Anderson
- Pat White
- Patrick Crayton
- Paul O'Neil
- Penn State
- Pete Carroll
- Peyton Manning
- Phoenix Suns
- Pittsbourgh Steelers
- Pittsburgh Panthers
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Portland Trailblazers
- Quinn Gray
- Race Relations
- Rachel Mcadams
- Ralph Friedgen
- Rampage Jackson
- Randy Moss
- Rashad Evans
- Ray Maualuga
- Red Raiders
- Red Sox
- Reese Witherspoon
- Reggie Bush
- Rey Maualuga
- Rice Owls
- Rich Rodriguez
- Rick Pitino
- Roger Clemens
- Roger Goodell
- Rose Bowl
- Rudy Carpenter
- Rudy Ruettiger
- Rutgers Basketball
- S. Jersey
- Sacramento Kings
- San Antonio Spurs
- San Diego Chargers
- San Diego St.
- San Francisco 49ers
- San Francisco Giants
- Sarah Palin
- Scarlet Knights
- Scarlett Johansson
- Scott Proctor
- Scott Van Pelt
- Seal Beach
- Sean Sherk
- Sean Taylor
- Seattle Sonics
- Senate vote on bailout
- Seton Hall
- SMU Mustangs
- Song Girl
- South Bend
- South Carolina Gamecocks
- South Florida
- Southern Illinois
- Southern Miss
- St. Louis
- St. Pauli Girl
- Stanford Cardinals
- State of the Yankees
- Stephen A. Smith
- Steve Spurrier
- Stewart Mandel
- Stuart Scott
- Sugar Bowl
- Sun Devils
- Super Bowl
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tar Heels
- Taylor Mays
- Temple Owls
- Terrell Owens
- Terry Francona
- Texas A&M
- Texas Longhorns
- Texas Tech
- The Hills
- The Lou
- Tim Duncan
- Tim Tebow
- Toledo Rockets
- Tom brady
- Tom Coughlin
- Tony Romo
- Toronto Raptors
- Trey Wingo
- Troy Trojans
- Ty Willingham
- Ultimate Fighter
- Urban Meyer
- USC Trojans
- Utah Jazz
- Utah State Aggies
- Utah Utes
- Vanessa Minnillo
- Vinny Testaverde
- Virginia Cavaliers
- Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech Hokies
- W. Michigan
- Waffle House
- Wake Forest
- Washington Huskies
- Washington Redskins
- Washington State
- Washington Wizards
- Wes Welker
- West Virginia
- Western Kentucky
- Western Michigan
- Wheel of Genius
- Winning Picks
- Wisconsin Badgers
- Womack Army Medical Center
- World Series
- Yasmine Bleeth
- Yellow Jackets